In a Sentence: Lead and develop a children’s ministry program that is 1) built on the mission and vision of Waynesboro Grace, and 2) recognizes and supports parents as the primary disciple makers of their children.
- Meet weekly with the Senior Pastor (and other church staff as needed).
- Lead the Grace Kidz Ministry team (includes at least one monthly meeting).
- Recruit, train, equip, schedule, resource, and empower Grace Kidz workers (includes at least one annual meeting with all workers).
- Oversee curriculum development and advise the Senior Pastor of any desired curriculum changes.
- Manage the Grace Kidz budget.
- Administrate child protection policies and advise the Senior Pastor of any desired or necessary changes.
- Curate resources for parents that align with Grace Kidz programming.
- Coordinate with the Worship Arts director regarding special services or opportunities for kids to be a part of the Worship Service.
- Coordinate with the Student Ministry team regarding student workers serving with Grace Kidz.
Hours & Accountability:
- 10 Hours Per Week (includes 1 Hour Senior Pastor Mtg. & 2.5 Hours Sunday).
Reports directly to the
- Covenant member of Waynesboro Grace, or willing to pursue.
- Demonstrates godly maturity that is consistent with a life surrendered to Christ.
- An initiating, and gracious, leader who sets the pace for others to follow.
- Demonstrates excellence in administrative responsibilities as the job requires.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in childhood education or related area of ministry is preferred but not required.
- Experience: Significant experience in childhood development is preferred but not required.
For more information regarding this opportunity or Waynesboro Grace, feel free to email Pastor Timothy Clothier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 717-404-1561